St Louis For Power
pricing for professional residential and commercial power washing services.
Get a house wash starting from only $199 under 2000 sq ft
you can trust for all your pressure
St Louis Power Washing Experts
Why Choose Us:
- Licensed & Insured
- Family Owned and Local
- We Are Trained Experts at Power Washing and Soft Washing
- House Power Washing (Soft Washing) From $199
- 18-Month No Mold Money-Back Guarantee
Power Washing Services We Offer
- House Power Washing: Our number one service in St Louis is house washing. We can power wash your whole home, though technically we soft wash it as not to damage it. You never want to use high pressure on vinyl siding. Soft washing is a low pressure method, and it’s perfect for washing a home without damaging it. We have a whole page dedicated to house power washing, click HERE for more information and our prices. Prices starting from $199.
- Concrete Power Washing: We also offer a variety of pressure washing services for concrete including power washing for driveways, sidewalks, patios, brick pavers, and concrete stair pressure washing. For more information click HERE.
- Deck Power Washing: If your deck is looking weathered and in need of some TLC, we can help. We offer deck pressure washing services that will remove any unsightly mold, algae, and other organic matter. We know exactly what chemicals to use that will not damage your deck, whether it’s composite or wood, we can clean it.
- Fence Power Washing: We see many fences that have seen better days. If yours is one of them, then let us clean it for you. We can make your fence look almost new again by removing any mold, algae, or other organic matter from the surface. This will brighten up the wood and make it ‘pop’ again.
- Roof Power Washing: Many people don’t know that they can have their roofs washed (not pressure washing, but soft washing). If you have any dark streaking on your roof or discoloration, it can really make your home look ugly. We can remove those streaks and restore the original color of your shingles. Many people are surprised to find that their shingles are a lighter color after having a roof wash because that was their original color!
What We Can Pressure Wash:
- Surfaces: Vinyl Siding, Stone, Brick, Soffits, Patios, Concrete, Decks, Fences, Roof Shingles.
- Flat Surfaces: Driveways, sidewalks, paver patios, decks, outside concrete stairs, and even your dumpster cans!